Matte or Polished Finish
- The matte finish is created by blasting small glass beads onto the surfaces of the parts. This achieves a textured matte surface that resists scratches and blemishes.
- The polished finish is achieved by hand with the use of rotary tools, buffing wheels, and media tumblers. This produces a mirror finish that is sure to dazzle and amaze. This is truly a brilliant finish.
- Disclaimer: The polished finish is prone to micro scratches and fingerprints. Minor scratches can be polished out with a bit of polishing compound and a microfiber cloth.
A uniform and fluffy grind every time
- Designed to grind your herb gently to ensure all the qualities of your herbs stay intact
- Herb stays fluffy and airy because the Brilliant Cut Grinder does not over-grind or crush your herb
- A uniform, fluffy grind ensures that your herb vaporizes and burns evenly
Effortless, Jam-Free Grinding
- The patent-pending grinder design eliminates jamming and produces an incredibly smooth and quick grinding experience
- The required force to grind is much lower than other grinders
- No other grinder can match its ease of use
Full Coverage Grinding. Nothing is Left Behind
- The self-cleaning drill tip between the magnet interface eliminates herb from getting stuck in the middle
- The additional set of teeth on the outer edge ensures every bit of herb is ground and not crushed
- The tooth design and hole pattern has been optimized to produce a uniform grind with fast flow through
Quickly and Easily Access Your Ground Herb
- The patent-pending quick connect mechanism allows you to access your herb within a second and then it automatically closes when you’re done
- All connections are magnetic and use the highest-quality neodymium magnets
Pick Your Grind by Swapping the Middle Grinding Plate
- The middle grinding plate can quickly be swapped out to change the grind size
- Pick from 3 different grinds — Coarse, Medium, or Fine.
- Buy all 3 plates to maximize the versatility of your Brilliant Cut Grinder.
Iconic Brilliant Cut Design
- We take the extra time to make every surface beautiful
- Using the latest CNC technology we have achieved a unique look and a superb surface finish
Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Vancouver, Canada
- Quality is extremely important to us and every grinder is individually inspected to meet the highest quality standards
- We guarantee that every grinder is free of manufacturing defects
- We only use food-grade materials
- Diameter: 2.7 inches / 68.5 millimeters
- Height: 1.75 inches / 45 millimeters
- Weight: 18.34 ounces / 520 grams
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel