A uniform and fluffy fine grind for the perfect grind every time
- Designed to grind your herb gently to ensure all the qualities of your herbs stay intact
- Herb stays fluffy and airy because the Brilliant Cut Grinder does not over grind or crush your herb
- A uniform, fluffy grind ensures that your herb vaporizes and burns evenly
Effortless, Jam-Free Grinding
- The patent-pending grinder design eliminates jamming and produces an incredibly smooth and quick grinding experience
- The required force to grind is much lower than other grinders
- No other grinder can match its ease of use
Full Coverage Grinding. Nothing is Left Behind
- The self-cleaning drill tip between the magnet interface eliminates herb from getting stuck in the middle
- The additional set of teeth on the outer edge ensures every bit of herb is ground and not crushed
- The tooth design and hole pattern has been optimized to produce a uniform grind with fast flow through
Quickly and Easily Access Your Ground Herb
- The patent-pending quick connect mechanism allows you to access your herb within a second and then it automatically closes when you’re done
- All connections are magnetic and use the highest quality neodymium magnets
Iconic Brilliant Cut Design on both the top and bottom
- We take the extra time to make every surface beautiful
- Using the latest CNC technology we have achieved a unique look and a superb surface finish
Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Vancouver, Canada
- Quality is extremely important to us and every grinder is individually inspected to meet the highest quality standards
- We guarantee that every grinder is free of manufacturing defects
- We only use food-grade materials
- Diameter: 2.7 inches / 68.5 millimeters
- Height: 1.75 inches / 45 millimeters
- Weight: 8.1 ounces / 230 grams
- Material: 7075 Aluminium
Avnash Maan –
I purchased this grinder as I had heard it was machined incredibly well and that the price was justified once you used it. Even knowing that information I waited almost a year before taking the plunge.
All I can I say is I wish I did it sooner. Don’t get me wrong, other grinders “work” and you’ll end up with herb that is perfectly consumable – but this grinder does it better by almost every metric. To
The point where it’s actually enjoyable to use.
The consistency of the grind, the smoothness as it turns, the way the magnets click – even the way it looks just sitting on a table is incredible.
I read online that the medium and coarse plates are best but I like my material to have an almost velvety texture so I went with the Fine plate. No complaints so far.
Highly recommend this grinder.
(3) (0) Watch Unwatch
i have converted every smoker i know to these grinders, i have 3 of them and plan on buying more, i can NEVER have enough BCG grinders!
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch